IX in Chicago near AADS?

  • From: Bradley Urberg Carlson
  • Date: Wed Nov 15 21:05:23 2000

We have some cross-connects in Doral Plaza (155 N Michigan, Chicago) and
would like to place a router where private peering (or even a shared
switch) is available.  Is anyone else located in Doral?  Or, can anyone
recommend a busy IX near AADS?  It appears that Equinix has a facility a
couple of miles to the south, and SDFC is 7 blocks away.  I heard someone
mention a "Universal Access Facility" at 600 South Federal Street, but
haven't figured-out what/who's there.

Recommendataions appreciated,
Bradley
I'd speak for my employer but I can't remember who that is
(they keep changing the name).  So I'll just speak for myself.