Re: SMTP abuse (Re: The FBI tripping over itself again)

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Tue Oct 31 22:21:04 2000

Mike Lewinski wrote:

> It's my belief that some (or all) of this activity is currently instigated
> by EarthOnline Software, makers of GeoList Pro.

Mike,

My entree into spamfighting came because my then-employer hosted an
obnoxious
spamware vendor (he actually performed the services, but didn't sell
software)
who caused some trouble for me.

I hate spammers, and I loathe spamware vendors even more.

That being said, I'm not sure how you can make the connection to
Earthonline.

--
** To all who asked: The Chow now has a good home! Tnx for your interest
**