Re: Microsoft whois

  • From: Andy Ellifson
  • Date: Thu Oct 26 09:27:53 2000

# whois apple.com

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

APPLE.COM.IS.THE.CHOICE.OF.ALL.SELF.RESPECTING.TERRORISTS.NET
APPLE.COM

To single out one record, look it up with "xxx", where xxx is one of the
of the records displayed above. If the records are the same, look them
up
with "=xxx" to receive a full display for each record.

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:07:30 EDT <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.