Re: DOS Attacks and reliable network contact data.

  • From: Jason Slagle
  • Date: Sun Oct 22 16:06:45 2000

Yes, but even geektools falls flat on it's face for lets say
210.251.128.255.

:sigh:  I really wish we could get a common format for these.

I really like the ripe style databases.

Jason

---
Jason Slagle - CCNA - CCDA
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio
- raistlin@tacorp.net - jslagle@toledolink.com - WHOIS JS10172