Reminder of the DNSSEC workshop

  • From: Edward Lewis
  • Date: Thu Oct 05 17:34:36 2000

http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0010/dnssec.html

When I first mentioned having this workshop a number of folks mentioned
they were interested.  But most of those haven't signed up yet!  So there
is still room (about a dozen have registered so far) for more.

A few registrants have asked for confirmations - I hadn't planned on
sending them, but if you sent in a registration, you're in (unless sendmail
bounced something).  If you need a confirmation (to justify spending a day,
etc.) let me know and I'll send one.

Please don't make me hire "extras" to make the event look crowded like they
do in music videos...;)

Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: lewis@tislabs.com

"It takes years of training to know when to do nothing" - Dogbert

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.