LattisCell 10114-DS3 information

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Thu Oct 05 01:39:36 2000

Can someone point me to some documentation for the Synoptics/Bay
Networks/Nortel LattisCell 10114-DS3 ATM switch?

Searching Nortel's support site for 10114 comes up empty.  We have aquired
one of these and would like to have it do more than just look neat in the
cabinet.  (Yes, it came sans documentation.)

Thanks,

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc