Your Thoughts...

  • From: dies
  • Date: Fri May 26 12:20:19 2000

	I'm looking into UUNet for some connectivity and after the past
couple of days I get the impression this may be a mistake.  I was
wondering if I could get some feedback about UUNet from any that actually
have connectivity through them.  What are you thoughts about their
service, latency, packetloss, throughput, etc?  How about their tech
support.  Do they ever inform you of outage issues and explain just what
is going on?  Reply off-list please.   Thanks in advance.