ELI/GBLX Peering

  • From: Jeffrey Meltzer
  • Date: Sun May 21 13:08:55 2000

Anybody else see any problems between Electric Lightwave and Global
Crossings?  ELI NOC says they don't know of any problems, but anytime I
try and get through globix to ELI, my traceroutes bomb (of course it could
be because of an access list)...I bomb out at gw-eli.PAO.gblx.net

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Meltzer, Sr. Network Administrator
VillageWorld.com, Inc.