Re: BGP filtering of supernets out of classful space

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Fri May 19 23:54:51 2000

> I'd like to see sites which filter provide a looking glass or similar so
> that other providers can quickly and efficiently debug routing issues

try route-views.oregon-ix.net

this week at ripe there was new discussion of my suggestion of the other
year that registries publish their allocation length / address range in a
machine readable fashion so we can automate our filtering.  this may give
a more homogenous and thus less surprising result.  it does imply serious
trust in the rirs' publishing consistency and correctness.

randy