IGPs and services?

  • From: nicholas harteau
  • Date: Wed May 17 01:14:06 2000

I'm looking for some advice on IGP tricks such that we can give out the
same IPs for a specific service (say...DNS) to all of our customers
despite geography and have my IGP route those packets to a regional
server, thus accomplishing some inherent level of load balancing, and
even eventually returning data based on client geography.

I understand that nanog may not be the appropriate forum for this
discussion, but I thought perhaps that someone could point me to a
better place to discuss this?

Or perhaps those of you with experience in the area could email me
off-list?

--
nicholas harteau
nrh@ikami.com