Re: "Simple" Multi-Homing ? (was Re: CIDR Report)

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Tue May 16 17:13:58 2000

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 05:15:15PM -0400, Dmitri Krioukov wrote:
> it is extremely obvious to me that in the free market environment the
> winners are those who use the second approach.

yes, but by selling your customers somthing that is not appropriate, you turn
your customers into losers, which eventually will bite you in the ass.

--
[ Jim Mercer                 jim@reptiles.org              +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]