Please Format Your Posts

  • From: smd
  • Date: Sun May 14 01:16:19 2000

I know that I am old & curmudgeonly now, but surely I cannot
be the only NANOG person who uses UCB Mail on occasion?

Or is it a lost cause to expect people to be concerned about
the number of characters on a line, when they are arguing
that we shouldn't worry about the number of globally-known
routing prefixes?

	Sean. (who could buy a fancy email system,
		but doesn't want one at home
	       and who could buy a big-iron router,
		but doesn't want one at home)