RE: Asia Pacific problems?

  • From: Roeland Meyer (E-mail)
  • Date: Fri May 12 08:10:30 2000

Hi Joe,

I've been meaning to talk to you about IDNO stuff, when I have some time, after I get my INN servers up and running.

On the AP question. I am aware that there are various routes. What I am asking, that I thought the traceroute made clear, was if there was anything specifically reported involving Hong Kong, which is where the traceroute went nutz.