Enough!

  • From: Shawn McMahon
  • Date: Fri May 05 17:36:05 2000

Can we stop sending copies of the worm and various cleaner scripts back and
forth here in the list, please?

Everyone here has the resources to go get either, and even if we didn't we
wouldn't need 50 goddamn copies of it, OK?

Besides, who in his right mind would run a VBS that says "Cleaner" that is
received via unsolicited email attachment?

Stop!