ICQ & AOL

  • From: Igor V. Vorontsov
  • Date: Thu Apr 27 06:38:02 2000

Hello colleque,

Sorry my English.

If engeneers from AOL or ICQ is present here...

Many pople from Russia and Ukraine can't connect to your service.
Your engeeners was closed many networks from Russia and Ukraine.
But why? Many people from our country was usable service ICQ, but now
this service is closed for them.

Please open for your service our networks and resolve this problem.
One of them - network 193.227.207.0/24

Igor V. Vorontsov
IV144-RIPE