Re: Above.net?

  • From: Paul Froutan
  • Date: Tue Apr 25 20:51:03 2000

I guess by now everyone knows what happened. Paul, can you share some info with the rest of us about what the vulnerability was so we can "plug the hole"?

At 4/25/00 -0700, Paul Vixie wrote:

> Anybody know what's up?

There's definitely an issue.  Details will be released when I know more.
--
Paul Vixie <vixie@mibh.net>
SVP for Internet Services, MFNX

M.I.B.H. Inc. is a subsidiary of Metromedia Fiber Network, Inc.
Paul Froutan                                         Main: 210-892-4000
Rackspace, Ltd                                Fax: 210-892-4329
112 East Pecan, Suite 600                 Email: pfroutan@rackspace.com
San Antonio, TX 78205                        <http://www.rackspace.com>
RACKSPACE.COM - The Pioneers In Outsourced Internet Servers (TM)