Re: NSI's registrar db hacked

  • From: Rodney Joffe
  • Date: Thu Apr 13 16:50:24 2000

"Majdi S. Abbas" wrote:

>         This has been the case since for at least a couple of years.

There has to be something else then. One of our companies has provided
nameserver service for 7 months publicly, and is authoratative for
30,000+ domains. Last week was the *first* time we ever received a
notification.

Apparently we also changed our guardian object to crypt-pw. Perhaps
that's the magic pill?

--
Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC.