Network Solutions, HOSTS

  • From: Gregory A. Carter
  • Date: Mon Apr 10 16:24:47 2000

I'm starting to get exteremely fustrated here.  I've been trying to modify
two of my nameserver HOSTS with Network Solutions for almost two months
now and all I get back is the "We've seen your post but we haven't done
anything yet..." hoopla auto responce.  Has anyone else had this problem
lately?  Are they reigstering domains in a timely mannor since it gets
them money but not bothering to honor the nameserver HOST modifications?

Every time I try and call them to get things taken care of I get a
recorded message and hung up on.

Greg

| Dynamic Networking Solutions                     InterX Technologies |
| Senior Network Administrator                bits/keyID 1024/7DF9C285 |
| omni@interx.net omni@itstudio.net omni@undernet.org omni@webpop3.com |
+--------[  DC 50 57 59 C3 76 46 E8 EB 75 A8 94 FE 96 9E D3 ]----------+