peering tools

  • From: Scott Call
  • Date: Fri Apr 07 14:51:31 2000

As we (ATG) are about to move into PAIX, SIX, and MAE-East ATM, I wanted
to ask what the members of Nanog used to manage their peering with
others (software wise).   Currently we are all Cisco based, but Juniper
and others are also eventualities.

    I've looked at the RtConfig program and it seems like a place to
start, but I get the feeling that this is not the method most use.

    So, my question to you all is:

Do you?

a> Use RtConfig
b> Use other publicly available code
c> Use "in-house" code that's not public
d> Do it by hand.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
-Scott

Scott Call           | Perhaps the best way to keep kids from turning on
Router Geek          | their classmates is to protect them in the first
Advanced Telcom Group| place,  -jonkatz