Re: peering wars revisited? PSI vs Exodus

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Wed Apr 05 18:32:08 2000

At 05:58 PM 04/05/2000 -0400, Alex Rubenstein wrote:

>To me, confidentialty and 'The internet' are mutually exclusive.

Sure -- "confidentiality" and "traffic-in-the-clear-in-the-Internet"
are indeed mutually exclusive.

Business practices, on the other hand (which is what people are building
around the Internet these days), and confidentiality, are not.

Let's be celar about what we are talking about here.

- paul (who promised himself he wouldn't add to this discussion, but lied)