Re: Tours of MAE-East/West

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sun Mar 12 11:36:22 2000

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Timothy Brown wrote:

> Does anyone know if tours of these two facilities (or AADS, or PacBell NAP,
> ...) are possible?

I have my old pass card laying around somewhere, I could sell it. <jk>
There is not much to see, just looks like a data center. You just see a lot
of routers and switches and depending on where you are looking you may see
a big cable mess. I know there are some NAP net cams out there, if you
must see you may want to look for them.

><>
Nathan Stratton
nathan@robotics.net