Re: I'm an idiot, but you know that already.

  • From: Dean Robb
  • Date: Sat Mar 11 23:38:27 2000

At 16:03 3/9/00 -0600, you wrote:

>up.  Real brave.  If you have a beef with me and be a man and say who you
>are.  Anyways send any deserved flames my way.

You shouldn't be getting flames.  We've discovered (thanks to this) that
Norton, for example, doesn't default to checking everythign it
*should*...and we've all fallen, from time to time, into the trap of
expecting software do it's job :).

You just got unlucky.  Stuff happens.

"Remember when a Pokemon was a guy who walked slowly?"

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer services