Re: Whereis the CIDR report?

  • From: jhsu
  • Date: Fri Mar 10 22:23:36 2000

Jeffry Roberts is rumoured to have written:

 * Anyone know?  Two weeks in a row now. How else am I supposed to know when
 * it's friday?
 *
 * J/K, I really do like to browse through it though.

Well, from checking the web page it looks like the last time it
was generated was on March 1. Tony, did a script break somewhere?

_k