ALTDB DNS problem.

  • From: Steve Rubin
  • Date: Thu Mar 09 09:15:15 2000

nice to see that quality control at Network Solutions has not improved.

soapbox: {118} % whois altdb.net

Whois Server Version 1.1

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

No match for "ALTDB.NET".

I apologize to the users of ALTDB in advance, I am not sure when this
disapeared, it was pointed out to me just a few minutes ago.

...And yes, I did pay the bill.

--
Steve Rubin * ser@tch.org * http://www.tch.org/~ser/