D0S resources

  • From: deeann mikula
  • Date: Mon Mar 06 13:10:27 2000

hi folks,

i hate to ask for a repost, but i simply cannot find previously posted
information in my nanog folder or via the archive search (yes, im
impatient, im sure its in there!)

someone posted an awesome summary of resources for dealing with a DOS
attack, and now i need them.  ill leave it up to The Officials to
determine whether what we experienced was "technically" a DOS, since
we recovered w/o much loss of service.  but i need to know who to
contact.

thanks!

deeann m.m. mikula

network administrator