To AOL engineers (icq services)

  • From: Dmitry Safronov
  • Date: Mon Feb 28 14:02:46 2000

Hello ,

 Maybe some people from AOL routing engineers are reading this list...

 The following question for them...

 From adresses 195.161.0.0/16 and 213.24.0.0/16 we cannot connect to
 http port on your web sites: www.icq.com www.icq.net
 www.mirabilis.com  and ICQ servers.

 But from my client's addresses (other blocks) we can.

 It seems like AOL filtered out our address blocks with port 80.

 Could anyone from AOL engineers help to solve the situation?

Best regards,
Dmitry Safronov
Rostelecom/Internet Centre
Tel: +007 (095) 334-9983