Re: whois broke again?

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sun Feb 20 12:30:20 2000

"Henry R. Linneweh" wrote:

> The solution is cooperation that is what made it
> work in the past, before all these other people
> got involved with ideas that have nothing to
> do with keep an internet working.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'd like to point out that not
too long ago I suggested cooperation on a certain project (coming up with
a standard TOS/AUP document). Exactly *one* person came forward
and said "yes, it's a good idea, I want to do it."

How about practicing what we preach, folks?

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH  http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Steve Sobol, President, Chief Website Architect and Janitor