whois-servers.net

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Sun Feb 20 12:08:03 2000

Acting on an old memory, I found that Rodney Joffe already registered
whois-servers.net last year.  Can this be leveraged to build the
needed distributed whois network?

I guess I've just become lazy and use geektools whois web page,
because it finds the right whois server for me.  We should have
built the redundant server network long ago.

WSimpson@UMich.edu