POWER OUTAGE: Palo Alto California

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sat Feb 12 04:21:47 2000

There is a power failure in parts of Palo Alto California.  I bring this
up because the last time Palo Alto had power problems, several providers
had significant outages.

So far, it appears major providers are operating normally.  Outages are
confined to individual customers, which I assume is due to loss of power
at the customer location.