Data Center design.

  • From: foo
  • Date: Wed Feb 09 17:31:20 2000

I'm wondering if there are any mailing lists or other resources concerning
building, designing, and maintaining Data Centers.

I've found some vaguely helpful resources from netsearches, but so far
I've been pretty disappointed with the amount and level of the available
information. Are there any books? Any respected "authorities"? Is everyone
learning as they go, or are all of the new Internet DC's being built by
old-school mainframe/datawarehouse types?

Any related information would be appreciated. Use private email unless you
enjoy being spanked by the nanog.police (I'm sure someone will think Data
Centers have nothing to do with network operations).

-Brian