Re: Yahoo! Lessons Learned

  • From: Joe Shaw
  • Date: Wed Feb 09 00:15:27 2000

It's not a matter of being good netizens.  It's a matter of writing
non-exploitable code so attack software like trinoo and tribe don't end up
on your systems due to buffer-overflows in rpc or other services.  No
amount of sales agreements is going to fix that as long as human beings
write code.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
Computer Security Consultant and Programmer