Re: SERVER NAMES

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Tue Feb 08 02:31:15 2000

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Eric Germann wrote:

> I once named a Usenet server tatooine, for the vast wasteland that Usenet
> is.  Maybe this thread should be relegated there also.

I think Mos-Eisley would have been even more appropriate.

 ... a haven for thieves, pirates and smugglers... ...this "wretched hive
of scum and villainy."

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________