Re: junk fax

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Fri Feb 04 17:57:47 2000

In small-claims court. According to 47USC227 you can collect $500 for
each occurrence, with the opportunity to collect triple that amount if
it
can be proven that the sender already knew they were breaking the law.

See also http://www.junkfaxes.org and
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html .

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH