Re: NON-OP RE: SERVER NAMES

  • From: Sam Thomas
  • Date: Wed Feb 02 20:25:06 2000

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 11:30:21AM -0800, Rachel Luxemburg wrote:

> The list is endless. Here's a few off the top of my head:
> Babylon 5
> UserFriendly
> Magic the Gathering
> Lord of the Rings
> Zodiac signs
> Greek / Roman gods

I have opted at home for the names of mountains prefering the native names
of mountains that have something other than an English name (e.g. Denali
vs. McKinley) I've run through the highest point on every continent, and
others of particular interest (like the mail server here being mauna-kea).

--
Sam Thomas
Geek Mercenary