Re: NON-OP RE: SERVER NAMES

  • From: Ryan Tucker
  • Date: Wed Feb 02 15:43:38 2000

My current scheme is to use names of various techno artists (sasha, aphex,
oakenfold, orbital, etc) at work, and just random stuff at home (crasher2,
miniluv, toxygene, etc).

It works for me.  Then again, noone else has to spell my machine names,
since there's a good set of CNAME's ;-)  -rt (human-readable
hostnames?  bah)

--
Ryan Tucker <rtucker@netacc.net>                 Unix Systems Administrator
NetAccess, Inc.                                      Phone: +1 716 756-5596

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Rachel Luxemburg wrote:

> The list is endless. Here's a few off the top of my head:
> Babylon 5
> UserFriendly
> Magic the Gathering
> Lord of the Rings