Re: NON-OP RE: SERVER NAMES

  • From: Mark Moore
  • Date: Wed Feb 02 15:26:11 2000

What about Pokemon? These will go on forever as well.... You could even use a Pokedex to keep track of your passwords!
~mark

At 02:39 PM 2/2/2000 , Derek J. Balling wrote:

Magic The Gathering works well. There's a bajillion names you can use and since its a money-maker for the company, they'll keep making cards, so you'll keep having names to use unless you fill up some huge data-center somewhere with machines. :)