Re: NON-OP RE: SERVER NAMES

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Wed Feb 02 15:08:46 2000

	Best I ever saw (and I'd still like to do it again some day)
	was the names of streets in the city where the company's main
	offices were located.

	Every now and then, the ops team would gather around a map
	program and have it wander through a neighborhood, looking
	for interesting names -- especially of little alleyways.

	Since this was in San Francisco, it was pretty easy.

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk@cybernothing.org> =========---------
  |     "We all agree that your theory is mad.                           |
  |      The problem which divides us is this:                           |
  |      is it sufficiently crazy to be right?"      -Dr. Neils Bohr     |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----