SERVER NAMES

  • From: DeepBlue
  • Date: Wed Feb 02 14:11:24 2000

This is a little off of the normal lines of the list. But I am at a loss as to what naming convention I should use with my new set of servers.  I have already used Southpark, Jet sons,and Warner brothers cartoons.  Does any one have any good suggestions other than the Super Friends?

I apologize ahead of time if this email seems useless to some of you.. but humor me please.

James