NANOG 18

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Wed Jan 26 10:21:29 2000

Reminder that NANOG 18 Registration Fee of $300 is due on 1/28/00. After
1/28 the fee goes up to $350. Payment can be made either by credit card
(fax or phone) or by check (made out to The University of Michigan). Use
info in my signature.
We will not be able to accept walkins at this meeting.
To cancel please send me e-mail or call. Credit cards have not been run at
this time.
Please check the Attendee List for payment status if you are not sure.
The agenda will be available on the webpage this morning.
Any questions please contact me. Note: if you are on the wait list and have
not been contacted by me via e-mail that means I do not have availablilty
at this time. Thanks
NANOG Webpage http://www.nanog.org
  Pam

Pam Ciesla
Events Coordinator
Merit Network,Inc.          734-936-0172 - phone
4251 Plymouth Road          734-647-3185 - fax
Bldg.I, Suite 2000          pam@merit.edu
Ann Arbor, MI 48105