Re: www.etrade.com has no DNS A record !

  • From: John Hawkinson
  • Date: Tue Jan 25 23:07:18 2000

> From: Nanog Maillist <nanog@oneworld.owt.com>

Whereas you are missing the simple courtesy of an identity?
Or the courtesy of keeping frivolous replies off of the mailing list?

More realistically, though, I don't believe evaluation of the
utility of the mailing list is relevent at all to the humor axis.

Personally I don't think single site outages are nanog-relevent
unless they are really operationally relevent (root nameserver,
etc., etc.). On the other hand, I'm willing to accept them if
the consensus is against me.

But your comment seems to have no place here that I can see.

--jhawk