Re: Wireless cards for NANOG18

  • From: Shawn McMahon
  • Date: Fri Jan 21 18:54:10 2000

At 01:28 PM 1/21/2000 -0500, you wrote:

Greetings everyone - we wanted to let you know that Merit is looking for
wireless sponsors for the upcoming meeting in San Jose.  We've been
offered the loan of several dozen cards, but if possible, we'd like to
have even more available for the mobile among you.  Our preferred formats
are:

   -  802.11 compliant, Direct Sequence Spread 2.4 GHz (DS)
        2 Mb/s, 11 Mb/s
   -  802.11 Compliant, Frequency Hopping 2.4 GHz (FH)
Frequency Hopping. Dang, we're gonna miss you, Hedy. Best lookin' geek I ever saw.