Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Mon Jan 17 02:15:18 2000

Paul, whether or not there are other people working for MAPS, it
*was* originally your baby. I know all of the people at MAPS
except Sean. They are doing a good job and deserve lots of
credit. However, they didn't create MAPS, you did. :)

Paul Vixie wrote:

> > Paul Vixie's Mail Abuse Prevention System ...
>
> Ouch!
>
> Mail Abuse Prevention System LLC, has a pile of people associated with it,
> and I can't sit idly by and see it referred to as my possession.

s/possession/creation

--
North Shore Technologies  http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net
888.480.4NET