Mae-West Stats and Nanog Archives

  • From: Derrick Bennett
  • Date: Mon Jan 17 00:52:44 2000

I was actually looking for current Mae-West Stats as the page I have ended
last year. I thought someone had asked this recently but found that the
nanog mailing list search site stopped in october of 99. Does anyone know
where newer mae-west stats may be and if the archives for nanog will be
updated soon ?

Thanks,
Derrick Bennett