Re: Shock news - NANOG likely to carry less operational content

  • From: Alex Bligh
  • Date: Fri Jan 14 13:31:36 2000

> I never received any of those mailings. Never ever.
> Are specific people being targeted?

Has anyone virus checked these for worms? I care not, reading
email on UNIX, but I suspect that's the cause of it. Possibly
some innocent(s) on NANOG has an infected Windows machine
that is spewing using an address book built from mails
it has received - & you see more than one source as some
people have now run the program.

Else I guess someone has decided as NANOG spends a large
% of its bandwidth discussing spam, we should have some of
the real thing. Ha ha very funny.

--
Alex Bligh
GX Networks (formerly Xara Networks)