NANOG 18 Registration Closed

  • From: Pam Ciesla
  • Date: Wed Jan 12 13:31:39 2000

The attendee registration for NANOG 18 has reached the 500 limit. I will
have a wait list available, you can be added to this list by sending me
e-mail only. NO walkins at the meeting.  Registration fee of $300 is due by
1/28/00, the fee goes up to $350 after 1/28. If you are on the attendee
list but unable to attend please cancel by contacting me. Thanks
  Pam

Pam Ciesla
Events Coordinator
Merit Network,Inc.          734-936-0172 - phone
4251 Plymouth Road          734-647-3185 - fax
Bldg.I, Suite 2000          pam@merit.edu
Ann Arbor, MI 48105