Re: Netgate.net.nz/ORBS spam colusion

  • From: Joe Provo - Network Architect
  • Date: Sat Jan 08 16:18:59 2000

Just one comment in this thread.

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 11:07:39PM -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
[snip]
> choosing where there's no internet access possible, and quit bugging
> people who are genuinely interested in bettering the state of the
> Internet.

Lest any observers think that ORBS is representative of or supported by
everyone who is an opponent of spam, let me flatly state that it isn't.
There are fringes of every community; unfortunately sometimes the
outliers are the most visible.

Cheers,

Joe
--
Joe Provo                                            Voice  508.486.7471
Manager, Internet Planning                           Fax    508.229.2375