got any good dirt on 12.0.X(S)?

  • From: scott w
  • Date: Sun Jan 02 20:04:57 2000

I'm looking for anything on IOS 12.0.X(S).  The Good, the Bad, *and*
the Ugly.  Mostly the Bad and Ugly....  I haven't found too much in the
archives.  If I missed it let me know, I've got my flameproof panties
on... 8-)

Most likely, private replies are best.  I'll summarize later if there is
sufficient interest.

Thanks,
scott