Re: Customers down?

  • From: Joe Shaw
  • Date: Sat Jan 01 01:52:15 2000

Yep.  All of my FreeBSD/OpenBSD/Solaris servers survived intact.  The only
problem we've found is with our NT server reporting 00 as the year in the
log files and an old IPAD dos based box that wasn't actually doing
anything.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
Free UNIX advocate - "I hack, therefore I am."