tsmon and y2k

  • From: Tony Mumm
  • Date: Fri Dec 31 23:19:43 1999

I am attempting to confirm a y2k issue with the software
tsmon (www.tsmon.com) and certain terminal servers.  At
the Y2k rollover GMT tonight, the tsmon server started
to log people off for being on over 24 hours.  This only
happened to people that logged on after 2000 GMT.  This
is monitoring 3com HiperARCs with at least software 4.1.59
and higher.

Anyone else experience this problem?   I verified that
another we manage with its own tsmon had the same problem.

I'm very surprised that no Y2k verification was done on
this software.

Thanks,

Tony

--