[no subject]

  • From: Robert Mathews-ICICX
  • Date: Fri Dec 31 19:58:49 1999
  • Country: = United States of America =

<My apologies for responding publically about this.. but, I accidentally
	deleted Kuniaki's E.mail Address>

Kuniaki Kondo:

I would like to COMMEND you, and your colleagues on your excellent efforts
related to:

	http://www.iaj.or.jp/y2kcc/report_e/

All my best,
Robert Mathews.

Robert Mathews
Select Professor of Science
US National Security Affairs & Industrial Preparedness
University of Hawaii
Telephone:  + 808.974.7383
Telecopier: + 808.974.7693
E.mail:  mathews@CSATI.EDU